What is canva designing & how to use it?
In this digital age, graphics play an important role. Without graphs, charts and pictures, a blog can be boring. You need a thumbnail that grabs attention, even if you’re recording videos for YouTube.
Not all people have the ability to create great graphics. It is difficult to learn a program like Photoshop. A graphic designer cannot be hired for simple graphics such as a YouTube thumbnail or Facebook post.
Many other apps began to emerge as social media grew in popularity. CANVA is the best tool. It’s simple and quick. This article is the first in a series on this incredible tool. Let me give you a brief overview of Canva, a powerful graphic design tool.
What is Canva?
Canva is an easy-to-use graphic design tool that allows you to create amazing designs in a matter of minutes.
This tool does not require installation on your computer. It is available at canva.com. You can also use Canva’s mobile app. For quick and easy design, I recommend that you use the Canva mobile app on a PC. You can also use the Canva mobile app to create quick designs once you get used to it.
This tool is free. Canva Pro is a paid option. Canva Pro has more features than the free version. You can still create amazing graphics with the free version.
Canva: How do you use it?
First, sign up for Google or Facebook to create an account
You will be asked what you intend to use Canva for when you sign up & login for the first time.
Choose the best option to allow Canva to recommend the templates and designs that you like.
There are many options.
- Small Business
- Large company
- Non-profits and Charity
Choose what you want to do and then proceed.
You will also have the option to get Canva Pro free for 30 days. You can choose to get it if you’re interested. Otherwise, you can skip the trial and continue with the free version.
Start typing in the name of the platform you wish to create the graphic. You can also choose from the below templates. You have many options, including social media, events and marketing, as well as documents.
You can create a graphic with custom dimensions by clicking on the “Custom Dimensions” option in the right-hand sidebar. Click it to proceed.
You can add text, images, or other elements to your design by using the left-hand toolbar. Drag-and-drop is all you have to do.
If you want to learn more about CANVA like the Canva toolbar and menubar in detail then you can join NADM canva designing classes online as well as offline. You can learn overall CANVA designing to explore the interface.
Why every Housewife should learn Digital Marketing?
This article is perfect for you if you’re a housewife who uses Facebook and Instagram, TikTok and YouTube, WhatsApp desperately and also does shopping online. This is it!
This is the 21st Century! No longer are housewives confined to the kitchen. Modern housewives are independent, smart, and better leaders who work hard for a smart home.
After getting married, most women will leave their passion and lovable job to make their home more comfortable, help the children, or find it difficult to balance work and family life. No matter what reason, it is important to never abandon your passion and regret it later.
We have something for you if you’re one of those women who has given up on a successful career and now wants to spend time with your family and not get bored. Are you looking to restart your career? This is the time to begin your second career as a woman working.
Yes. Digital Marketing is one example of a platform that allows you to learn quickly and manage other tasks from your home.
Digital Marketing: What does it mean?
Digital marketing isn’t a new concept. It’s about marketing products through whatever channels and methods you use every day. Digital marketing is more reliable, easier and cheaper than traditional marketing.
We’ve discussed the reasons why Housewives should be learning digital marketing.
- It’s easy to learn
Digital Marketing is more than just writing code. It’s about making decisions, strategizing, and using common sense. Understanding the concept and your business is key. It is not rocket science. It’s as easy as using an app like Facebook, Instagram, or TikTok.
Learning is not restricted by time. You can do this while you are at home doing household chores or in your spare time. Many e-learning courses are available and only two months are required.
- On-demand Profession
Digital Marketing is in high demand, and many MNC’s consider it the most important factor for their business.
- Financially Independent
Have you ever tried to stop yourself from purchasing your favourite jewelry or clothes? You may worry about your partner being financially dependent. It’s time to make a change, ladies! Digital marketing allows you to make more money from your home. You could be a blogger full-time, a vlogger or an affiliate marketer.
For example, you can work with jewelry and clothing stores to market their products and receive a commission. Affiliate marketing is when you market the products through social media channels or other websites.
- Be your boss
It doesn’t matter if you work a 9-6 job or worry about being unable to put in the effort. In your spare time, you can create your blog.
- Learn to improve your skills
Digital Marketing is the future, so whatever skills you have would never be wasted. You can create your blog or website and increase the number of followers on your Instagram account. You can also learn Digital Marketing to improve your skills.
- Become a business-woman
You may have always dreamed of being an entrepreneur and starting your own business. Digital Marketing is the only way to make it happen. Yes! You can be your boss! No matter what type of business it is, Digital Marketing can improve ROI.
- Low investment
The course fee is not going to cost you a lot of money so don’t worry. You don’t have to worry about investing in YouTube, blogging, or marketing as it all happens with minimal capital. To create your social media pages, you only need to sign up using your email IDs. You don’t even have to spend a penny. Digital marketing is cost-effective
- No degree required
There would not be any need for a degree to learn Digital Marketing and work in a specific field. It’s fine to drop out of college or abandon your studies altogether. Digital Marketing is about common sense.
- Work From Home
While not all jobs have the opportunity to work remotely, Digital Marketing allows you to spend as little as 2 hours per day and work at your own pace. Earning a decent amount of money can be as easy as spending just a few hours a day doing homework and earning a little bit of extra income.
- Freelancing Opportunities
Perhaps you are wondering what your future holds after taking the Digital Marketing course. As I mentioned, there are many opportunities for Digital Marketing. This is unlike other professions that offer limited opportunities. Many startups are looking for Digital Marketers to help them grow their businesses through advertising and marketing platforms. There are many opportunities for Digital Marketing freelancing. You can pick any of the projects to get started.
So what are you waiting for? It’s never late to start something new.
Get Started by Learning Digital Marketing Course at No.1 Training Institute in Lucknow www.nadmindia.com or Call us now on +91 – 9453242206 for Free Consultation.
Social Media Image Sizes Guide in 2021
Social media has become an integral part of modern-day life in recent years. Social media is essential for entertainment, controversy, and mass communication.
Social Media is the best platform when it comes to sharing content and controversies. The impact it has on a high-profile candidate or a common man in terms of spreading information and making it viral is immense.
Some people think social media is about sharing photos, getting likes, chatting and funny GIFs. It’s also a great place to reach your audience and prospects with more than 3.8 billion users.
With the recent COVID-19 pandemic, social media platforms have been widely used around the globe to share stories, updates, and live coverage.
Only those who use social media properly can reap the benefits of it. A small mistake can make all the difference in business. However, how your customers perceive your brand will have a huge impact on your brand’s success. Social Media is all about quality and size. A post that has an incorrectly sized image can look unprofessional and damage your brand’s reputation.
Social Media Image Sizes for 2021
These are the minimum requirements for high-quality images, depending on the platform.
Sizes of Facebook Images
Size of Facebook Profile Pictures
Your Facebook profile picture should be at least 180×180 pixels in size and round in shape.
Size of the Facebook Cover Photo
Facebook covers should not be smaller than 820×312 pixels. As you have plenty of space, you can be as creative as possible with your cover picture.
Size of Facebook Posts
Your profile, cover and I prefer posts should have a high quality and professional design. This is where your followers will interact with you and leave comments.
Photos of sizes greater than 1200×630 pixels are required to maintain the quality and integrity of your posts.
Instagram Image Sizes
Instagram is all about creativity. Make sure to post high-quality photos so you can get likes and followers quickly.
Photo of Instagram Profile
For high quality, Instagram profile pictures should be larger than 110×110 pixels. Instagram profile pictures can also be rounded, just like Facebook.
One drawback to Instagram is that if you click on a profile photo, the image won’t expand so make sure you have the right size.
Instagram Sizes Posts
Instagram’s post size is 1080*1080 pixels Once you upload your photo, it will be reduced to 612*612 pixels.
Instagram followers can view them as thumbnails 161*161 pixels on your profile.
Did you know that people are more interested in your stories than your posts? While most people don’t see Instagram stories for more than 24 hours, they do not tend to ignore them. Stories with high-quality photos can attract more attention.
It is a good rule to keep your resolution at 600*1067 pixels. 1080×1920 is a great size for shooting.
To learn more about social media, join NADM digital Achievers program.
Learn about creativity from the pen of inspiration
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the economy and markets in the aftermath of 2020. Hiring in many industries has slowed. On the other hand, we have noticed that, regardless of what is going on in and around the world, technology is omnipresent in our lives and is being improved on a daily basis. It is about taking our businesses to virtual platforms or just scrolling through our favourite social sites, all these things rely on innovative technologies.
For all the noticeable innovation in technology, there’s a team of ‘Web developers’ who have not only built it but constantly maintained it to ensure it works flawlessly. Building a career in the field of technology development can give you assurance of better growth in the future. The employment of web developers is projected to grow 8% from 2019 to 2029, which is much faster than the average for all occupations. Searching for the most in-demand tech skills in 2021 will yield results such as web developers, cloud computing, DevOps, and problem-solving, so why not pursue a career in a field that will guarantee you positive growth?
Why opt for NADM’s Web Development course?
The National Academy of Digital Marketing is India’s first agency-based academy where students get tremendous exposure, advanced learning experience, job assistance, an
opportunity for paid internships, industrial training, and a lot more. The best digital marketing company in Lucknow provides technical enthusiasts, freshers, startups, and professionals with digital marketing tools that can help them advance in their careers and businesses.
NADM offers training programs under the supervision of experts, as well as a series of web development modules for better learning. These modules cover web development, the fundamentals of WordPress, creating landing pages with WordPress, and technical WordPress development. These courses are set according to the latest and updated courses and topics and assure great results and mastery of the web development courses. In addition to this, NADM also provides lifetime support for its students in the case of any support, doubts, or queries. These amenities ensure a better learning experience, which is available at the National Academy of Digital Marketing.
Reasons to choose Web development as a career path:
Web development is quickly becoming the most rewarding career in the world. It is easy to learn as a lot of resources and courses are available. Huge earnings, as they are in high demand for skills and expertise, can provide you with additional earnings and gains. Demand is so high that recruiters are willing to pay more for experts. Excellent Job growth, considering the enhancement in technologies the job in upcoming days will
rapidly grow. With the correct skills, one can open endless doors to various existing job opportunities.
Future as a Web Developer:
With the development of technical paths today, we are connecting ourselves with a technologically transformed future. Business owners are investing in the best websites to showcase their products and services in the best possible light. In this enhanced world, it is always a better option to build your career in a field that gives you better future returns.
Best Social Media Management Tools for 2021
What is social media tools:
Social Media tools help you to Plan, Manage, Track & Monitor Social Media Activities that increase brand awareness, generate leads & get more conversions.
70% of people are on Social Media, So if your goal is to reach your services, product to number of audience, you need to be on social media platforms.
Why you need a social media management tool:
You can generally reach a number of audiences and increase brand awareness which can help you to grow your business fastly. There are many other reasons why people need social media tools.
- It saves your time
- Very easy to use
- Low in Price
- Keep your social media organized
- Increase your brand awareness
There are number of Social Media Tools:
- Buffer: It’s a Social Media Tools built with your small business in mind that helps you to plan and schedule your post on twitter, Facebook, instagram, linkedin & Analyze their results as well.
- MeetEdgar: Social Media Management tool is for small businesses and entrepreneurs that automates the process of content re-sharing and optimization.
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite is a cloud-based reputation management and social-media solution that manages multiple social media network channels in one dashboard like Hootsuite features help with planning, scheduling, and syndicating social posts.
- SocialPilot: SocialPilot’s tools help you publish and schedule social media posts for various social media platforms. It helps small, large businesses & also digital agencies to grow their business much faster.
- Canva: It’s a graphic design tool used to create social media graphics, presentations, documents & much more. It’s a template based designing & free for everyone, but there is a Canva pro version also with some additional features.
- BuzzSumo: It’s an online tool that scans social sites to find what content people search the most, what their requirements & concerns that can help the marketer to grow their business according to the market trend.
- Planable: It’s the cloud-based social media collaboration and approval solution. A best social media tool that helps to plan, collaborate, approve and schedule their social media posts.
- Hubspot: It’s a professional tool that helps companies to attract visitors, convert leads and close customers, publish, monitor, and report on your success all in one place.
If anyone wants to learn social media, social media tools, digital marketing at one place either online or offline then NADM(National Academy of Digital Marketing) is here to help you. We provide best digital marketing training in Lucknow with agency based institute in Lucknow.
How to Become a Good SEO Expert:
Search Engine Optimization is a process of optimizing the web pages or website in an organic manner to rank in the first page of search engines.
In SEO there are 3 users, that is you, a searcher & a search engine.
Before talking about how to become an SEO Expert, you have to know that there is a difference between SEO Expert & SEO Professional.
SEO Experts are those who know how to apply SEO Step by Step to improve the ranking of the website in the search results.
SEO Professionals are those who provide SEO Services & taking clients on a project-by-project basis.
How to Become an SEO Expert?
If anyone wants to become an SEO Expert then they should know the Step-by-Step procedure like understanding the Search Engine Algorithm, how it Works.
In a nutshell, search engines have three main processes:
- Crawling – When search engine discover your web pages or websites
- Indexing – It is the process where search engines add & organize your content in their database.
- Ranking – how they decide which websites to show in the results (and in what order), for a given search query
Important Points to understand to Become SEO Expert:-
- Understand how search engines work
- Understand the true meaning of SEO
- Stay informed about SEO changes
- Choose the Right SEO Tools
- Practice SEO – Don’t stay theoretical
- Be Patient
National Academy of Digital Marketing is the Best Digital Marketing Institute in Lucknow provides all types of digital training in their courses like Digital Explorer Program, Digital Booster Program, Digital Achievers Program, Digital Wizard Program where anyone can learn search engine optimization, social media marketing, email marketing, YouTube marketing, google ads, affiliate marketing & much more. NADM aims to provide the best training to students who are willing to pursue their careers in digital marketing, and provide best digital marketing training in Lucknow. Anyone can enroll in these courses, either they are students, entrepreneurs, business owners and housewives. Digital Marketing is the best career for everyone.
Ways to Analyze Your Competitor’s Website?
Competitor analysis is typically carried out to identify strengths and weaknesses of other market players, define your company’s standing in relation to them, highlight gaps, and estimate your potential and opportunities to fill them.
Competitor analysis has become an important aspect of digital marketing strategy and every business should perform this activity to stay ahead in the competition. There could be several things that your competitor is doing that you might not be doing. By running comprehensive research against your competitors gives you a better idea about what you need to do to take a lead.
Start your competitor research with a specific goal in mind:
- Are you trying to increase your website traffic?
- Differentiate yourself from the competition?
- Improve your search engine ranking?
- Find out where your competitors advertise?
- Improve your social media strategy?
In this article, we will have a look at simple steps on how to get analysis done in less time.
- Evaluate their Website Content: The very first thing you want to do is always check their site articles and also determine the method by which they’ve generated these articles and the way that it really is coordinated. Quality articles along with appropriate company, these two matters are important ranking indicators and you also should receive it directly to the website. By viewing your opponent’s website, you’ll find yourself a clearer idea about what can be the top-performing webpages and the reason why they’re standing at high rankings. Right out of their internet page material into their own site articles, assess every article bit and also determine exactly which will be the parts wherever your blog falls guiding and get started focusing with it.
- Focus on their Branding Strategies: Focus on their brands, Do they have a logo, what’s the logo color, & make a strategy for your brands to grow business more efficiently.
- Find out what tools they’re using: Analyze what website tools or plugins they are using and compare them with your website. Tools like BuzzSumo, that allow you to analyze content, can be a good way to find competitors too. Use a free service like Builtwith to take a look at the tools and plugins your competitors are running on their websites. You will see where the website is hosted, what Email services they use, and maybe you got an idea for your website too.
- Track their Social Media Activity: Track your competitors social media activity, best & easiest way is to follow their pages & see what they publish on Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram. From that you will definitely understand your social media plan, & make strategy on that so that you’ll be able to grow your brand in less time and more efficiently. There are many social media tracking tools out there, but don’t waste your money on expensive tools.
- Look at their Pricing Strategy: Go to their website, Analyze what features they are providing and the pricing also. Then, compare with your prices, and make your price that attracts customers with discounts & offers.
- Sign up for their Newsletter: If they have a newsletter, sign up for it so that you can keep tabs on what they’re doing. Try to contact customer care service with a common & group of questions. See what they respond to. You can also make a purchase from your competitor’s website, this will help you to track their process better.
Learn our Digital Marketing Course in Lucknow, and you will be able to do competitor analysis. You’ll also learn website development, SEO, SMO, Google ads & much more.
Best Digital Marketing Institute of the year 2021 in Lucknow
Strength and development come distinctly through nonstop attempt and struggle. Without sheer commitment and continuous effort, there can’t be a constant accomplishment.
NADM(National Academy of Digital Marketing) set the example for this. NADM wants to show genuine gratitude to National Educational Brilliance Awards for Nominating our institute as the Best Digital Marketing Institute of the year 2021 in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It feels honored and extremely thankful to all the people who have helped build the institute’s level and become a successful Digital Marketing Training Institute. Our Digital Marketing Institute in Lucknow sets the global standard in digital marketing.
New Vision Digital is the ideal stage to drive your abilities and ability towards an advanced and significant profession. We give a level design to think out-about the container, learn innovations, take on duties and develop expertly. As far as we might be concerned, this implies assisting with forming a pleasing workplace.
National Academy of Digital Marketing(NADM) is the 1st agency based Digital Marketing Institute in Lucknow, which provides the best courses in both offline and online forms. The Course includes:
- A digital booster program.
- Digital wizard program.
- Digital explorer program.
- Digital achievers program with 60+ Modules
NADM aims to provide the best training to students who are willing to pursue a career in digital marketing. Our digital marketing training course will enhance your knowledge about search engine marketing, social media optimization like Facebook, Instagram, blogging, Google AdWords, affiliate marketing, influencer marketing, Email marketing, content marketing, YouTube marketing, online PR and many more. Get to learn more and in-depth about digital marketing that will add more value to your skills. Our institute provides 100% placement assistance to excellent and reputed organizations to start your career. Hence, there is an excellent reason to join our academy. Our courses are designed and delivered by expert practitioners who excel in a variety of digital specialism.
NADM remains on top of things with Digital Marketing patterns. We leave no stones unturned in preparing our understudies into Digital Marketing Experts and ingraining the information. Take in about computerized promoting from the best institute of advanced advertising in Lucknow.
Career as a Social Media Manager
- About Social Media Manager
A social media manager develops a company’s social media strategy and
manages their social channels. This often includes Facebook, Instagram,
Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and Pinterest. In addition to being the voice of a
brand, social media managers analyze the results of their campaigns by
tracking engagement metrics such as likes, clicks and shares.
- Skills required to become Social Media Manager
- They Must Have Solid Communication Skills.
- They Must Be Social and should think out of the box.
- They Must Have Personality & Creativity.
- They Must Be Up on Digital Data.
- They must be Creative and should have Logical thinking.
- They Must Write & Edit Well.
- They Must Have Visual as well as Content Writing skills.
- They Must Be Flexible & Adaptable.
- They Must Be Great Marketers.
- They Must Have Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Pros of becoming a Social Media Manager
1. It’s social media.
The variety of platforms and the variety of possibilities of these platforms
makes it highly addictive. Social media makes things a lot more direct, a lot
more fun and a lot more interesting.
2. You get to talk to awesome people every single day
You can generate conversations and create real friendships through these
channels. The people in your community are there because they believe in
3. It’s fast interaction
If you want a question answered ASAP, you can get it answered and vice
versa. Social media provides the perfect platform to listen and respond. It’s
live and it’s constant.
4. Opportunities are endless
The amount of different content you can post to social media is endless.
Example-Quotes, images, infographics, jokes, articles, facts, videos etc.
5. You can get ahead of the competition
If you can think of innovative ways to use social media, and know how to
use each platform to its own advantage, you’ll definitely succeed in a
career of social media.
6. You can learn a lot
Companies are trying out different strategies every day. Some of them
work and some of them don’t. But the ones that work you can definitely
learn from it.
- Cons of becoming a Social Media Manager
1. It’s time consuming
When it comes to social media, it’s important to spend time doing tasks that
are going to benefit you and your company. But you’ve also got to be
willing to spend as much time as possible researching new trends, learning
them and putting them into practice.
2. You deal with complaints
Social media is becoming the new way of dealing with customer
service. Instead of phoning up or sending an email, people now take to
Twitter and Facebook to share their opinions, so you have to take actions
on their complaints.
3. Social media never stops
No matter what time of the day it is, you’ve got to be active. The online
community never sleeps, so you should be active 24×7.
4. You represent your company
Representing your company on social media means you are the first
impression they get of your company. Act negatively and it reflects your
company and your community in a bad way.
We’re all aware of how negative things can get on social media. It’s up to
you how you deal with it. This is where your characteristics need to be
strong and positive.
6. Its not easy
A lot of people want a job in social media because they think they’re going
to spend all of their time browsing through Twitter, pinning things on
Pinterest and uploading images to Instagram. Idea creation, promotion,
analysis and evaluation are just some of the other tasks you’ll have to do
as a social media manager.
- Types of Job Roles Social Media Manager
1) Social Media Manager
They are responsible for representing their company’s brand on social as
well as developing social media campaigns.
2) Social Media Strategist
They may be responsible for promoting events, contests, or new products
on their organization’s social channels. They also look at the performance
of their content in order to measure and report social ROI to the higher-ups
3) Social Media Specialist
They are mostly concerned with implementation. They write social copy,
draft replies to messages and comments, and stay on top of key trends in
social media. They’ll network with key influencers in their industry to spread
their brand message and make valuable connections.
- Best social media marketing course
Social Media Marketing course is offered by NADM-National Academy of
Digital Marketing an initiative by Digital Juggler.
The course covers social media strategy basics first and then branches out
into how to keep a social media following engaged. The final few lessons
explore content creation and how to appeal to a social media audience from
a business standpoint. For Social Media marketing there are a different
set of courses for Google analytics there are different courses. They will
provide digital marketing certification also. Their many other institutes
also but they don’t give real-time field experience. They only provide
fundamental trainings. But NADM is India’s first agency based institute
where you will get advanced learning experience.
Start your own business with a group of other small business by learning
Follow Right SEO Strategy in 2021
SEO is an acronym that stands for search engine optimization, which is the process of optimizing your website to get organic, or un-paid, traffic from the search engine results page.
Common tasks associated with SEO include creating high-quality content, optimizing content around specific keywords, and building Backlinks.
- Write a Compelling Title Tag and Meta Description.
- Title tags and meta descriptions are the headline and summary that appear on a search engine results page (SERP). They help tell both people and search engines what a specific web page is all about.
- A title tag should include relevant keywords and phrases that describe what that page is about. So if the title you create is not relevant for the page, Google can choose to show a different title instead and affect your ranking.
- Meta description should be unique for every page of your website and should inspire curiosity and have relevant keywords about what searchers will get.
- Optimize Your Images.
- Use the right file format to increase user experience.
- Resize your image in lesser dimensions.
- Use keyword in filename and alt tags to rank better.
- Optimize the image title with appropriate keywords.
- Use unique images instead of stock photos to help your search ranking
- Ensure that your text complements the images.
- Optimize Your Page Speed.
- Use a CDN (Content Delivery Network).
- Avoid images of large size.
- Reduce the number of HTTP requests if possible.
- Use Internal Linking.
- Internal links will also provide search engines with more information about the depth of your insights and what you have to offer customers.
- Internal links help the algorithms find other information you have to offer on a particular subject so they are able to link the various pieces together and grasp the value of the user experience you offer visitors.
- Improve the User Experience on Your Website.
- Useful: Your content should be original and fulfill the needs of the user without any irrelevant or fake content.
- Desirable: Image, identity, brand, and other design elements are used to evoke emotion & appreciation to impact the user’s mind with the description about the webpage and about the section.
- Findable: Content needs to be navigable and locatable onsite and offsite with proper internal and external links to make easier for user to navigate your webpage.
- Include Keywords in Your URL.
- URLs are an integral part of an effective SEO strategy. Consider them to be one of the key ingredients to make your website easily accessible on the internet.
- Your site’s URLs should be defined in a consistent way that fits into a logical structure. The URL structure you decide on should reflect how your site’s content is organized and the URLs should contain the keywords that your visitors use to find your site.
- Focus on Getting More Authoritative Backlinks.
- A Backlinks is a link created when one website links to another. Backlinks are also called “inbound links” or “incoming links.”
- The best Backlinks are both authoritative and relevant.
- Create and promote relevant, industry leading content to the right group of authoritative websites.
- The best Backlinks are both authoritative and relevant.
- Publish Long-form Content.
- Long form content ranks very well; so aim to set a goal of 2,000 words for your long-form content.
- Long-Form Content Garners More Backlinks ;so those additional Backlinks will help you rank with the SERPs.
- Social Media Hearts Long-Form Content ; One of the best ways to draw in a large audience and increase engagement, as well as conversions is to create content, that’s shareable on social media as long-form content performs better as compared to short-form content.
- Always Focus on Quality over Quantity in long-form content.