Blogs are the most versatile of online platforms when it comes to publishing business-level content. Cultivating a blog can deliver immediate and long-term value which can be measured in a number of ways. Blogs are appropriate to most B2C, and probably all B2B organizations.
The business features of a blog are hard to go past:
- Blogs have simple and self-contained content management systems (CMS) – only low-level training is required to publish, edit or delete a post.
- Blog posts can incorporate all media types: text, images, video, and audio.
- A blog’s visual elements can be fully customized to reflect an organization’s branding livery.
- All blog posts are automatically indexed by Google, able to be served in standard search results for years to come.
- Visitors can ask questions or leave comments on your posts that can be responded to by the blog owner.
- Comments on posts are easily moderated whenever ready.
- When integrated into your website as a sub-domain or sub-directory a blog serves as a magnet for qualified search traffic to your primary web property.
- Past posts within a blog are quickly discoverable by visitors by browsing categories, tags, searching on keywords, or viewing ‘related posts’.
- Visitors can opt to subscribe for email notification of new posts, or to new comments on any post.
- It’s easy to generate permanent URLs (permalinks) to specific posts – great for sending to customers or clients for pre or after-sales service support.
- Hyperlinks can be inserted within a post to cross-reference other blog posts or website pages.
- Nobody but the blog owner can mine the content, its traffic, or subscribers. The blog is fully controlled by the owner and not a third party.
- No third-party advertising.
- Google Analytics can be hooked in to measure which topics are generating the most interest, and which posts are contributing to leads or sales.
- All posts are directly sharable to the major social media platforms by others.
National academy of digital marketing(NADM) is the 1st agency-based digital marketing institute in Lucknow which provides the best courses in both offline as well as online forms who want to learn Blogging. The courses include a digital booster program, digital wizard program, digital explorer program, digital achievers program, and 60+ modules in courses. NADM aims to provide the best training to students who are willing to pursue their careers in digital marketing. Our digital marketing training course will enhance your knowledge about search engine marketing, social media optimization like Facebook, Instagram, blogging, Google Adwords, affiliate marketing, influencer marketing, Email marketing, content marketing, Youtube marketing, online PR, and many more.