Search Engine Optimization is a process of optimizing the web pages or website in an organic manner to rank in the first page of search engines.
In SEO there are 3 users, that is you, a searcher & a search engine.
Before talking about how to become an SEO Expert, you have to know that there is a difference between SEO Expert & SEO Professional.
SEO Experts are those who know how to apply SEO Step by Step to improve the ranking of the website in the search results.
SEO Professionals are those who provide SEO Services & taking clients on a project-by-project basis.
How to Become an SEO Expert?
If anyone wants to become an SEO Expert then they should know the Step-by-Step procedure like understanding the Search Engine Algorithm, how it Works.
In a nutshell, search engines have three main processes:
- Crawling – When search engine discover your web pages or websites
- Indexing – It is the process where search engines add & organize your content in their database.
- Ranking – how they decide which websites to show in the results (and in what order), for a given search query
Important Points to understand to Become SEO Expert:-
- Understand how search engines work
- Understand the true meaning of SEO
- Stay informed about SEO changes
- Choose the Right SEO Tools
- Practice SEO – Don’t stay theoretical
- Be Patient
National Academy of Digital Marketing is the Best Digital Marketing Institute in Lucknow provides all types of digital training in their courses like Digital Explorer Program, Digital Booster Program, Digital Achievers Program, Digital Wizard Program where anyone can learn search engine optimization, social media marketing, email marketing, YouTube marketing, google ads, affiliate marketing & much more. NADM aims to provide the best training to students who are willing to pursue their careers in digital marketing, and provide best digital marketing training in Lucknow. Anyone can enroll in these courses, either they are students, entrepreneurs, business owners and housewives. Digital Marketing is the best career for everyone.
Competitor analysis is typically carried out to identify strengths and weaknesses of other market players, define your company’s standing in relation to them, highlight gaps, and estimate your potential and opportunities to fill them.
Competitor analysis has become an important aspect of digital marketing strategy and every business should perform this activity to stay ahead in the competition. There could be several things that your competitor is doing that you might not be doing. By running comprehensive research against your competitors gives you a better idea about what you need to do to take a lead.
Start your competitor research with a specific goal in mind:
- Are you trying to increase your website traffic?
- Differentiate yourself from the competition?
- Improve your search engine ranking?
- Find out where your competitors advertise?
- Improve your social media strategy?
In this article, we will have a look at simple steps on how to get analysis done in less time.
- Evaluate their Website Content: The very first thing you want to do is always check their site articles and also determine the method by which they’ve generated these articles and the way that it really is coordinated. Quality articles along with appropriate company, these two matters are important ranking indicators and you also should receive it directly to the website. By viewing your opponent’s website, you’ll find yourself a clearer idea about what can be the top-performing webpages and the reason why they’re standing at high rankings. Right out of their internet page material into their own site articles, assess every article bit and also determine exactly which will be the parts wherever your blog falls guiding and get started focusing with it.
- Focus on their Branding Strategies: Focus on their brands, Do they have a logo, what’s the logo color, & make a strategy for your brands to grow business more efficiently.
- Find out what tools they’re using: Analyze what website tools or plugins they are using and compare them with your website. Tools like BuzzSumo, that allow you to analyze content, can be a good way to find competitors too. Use a free service like Builtwith to take a look at the tools and plugins your competitors are running on their websites. You will see where the website is hosted, what Email services they use, and maybe you got an idea for your website too.
- Track their Social Media Activity: Track your competitors social media activity, best & easiest way is to follow their pages & see what they publish on Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram. From that you will definitely understand your social media plan, & make strategy on that so that you’ll be able to grow your brand in less time and more efficiently. There are many social media tracking tools out there, but don’t waste your money on expensive tools.
- Look at their Pricing Strategy: Go to their website, Analyze what features they are providing and the pricing also. Then, compare with your prices, and make your price that attracts customers with discounts & offers.
- Sign up for their Newsletter: If they have a newsletter, sign up for it so that you can keep tabs on what they’re doing. Try to contact customer care service with a common & group of questions. See what they respond to. You can also make a purchase from your competitor’s website, this will help you to track their process better.
Learn our Digital Marketing Course in Lucknow, and you will be able to do competitor analysis. You’ll also learn website development, SEO, SMO, Google ads & much more.
Strength and development come distinctly through nonstop attempt and struggle. Without sheer commitment and continuous effort, there can’t be a constant accomplishment.
NADM(National Academy of Digital Marketing) set the example for this. NADM wants to show genuine gratitude to National Educational Brilliance Awards for Nominating our institute as the Best Digital Marketing Institute of the year 2021 in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It feels honored and extremely thankful to all the people who have helped build the institute’s level and become a successful Digital Marketing Training Institute. Our Digital Marketing Institute in Lucknow sets the global standard in digital marketing.
New Vision Digital is the ideal stage to drive your abilities and ability towards an advanced and significant profession. We give a level design to think out-about the container, learn innovations, take on duties and develop expertly. As far as we might be concerned, this implies assisting with forming a pleasing workplace.
National Academy of Digital Marketing(NADM) is the 1st agency based Digital Marketing Institute in Lucknow, which provides the best courses in both offline and online forms. The Course includes:
- A digital booster program.
- Digital wizard program.
- Digital explorer program.
- Digital achievers program with 60+ Modules
NADM aims to provide the best training to students who are willing to pursue a career in digital marketing. Our digital marketing training course will enhance your knowledge about search engine marketing, social media optimization like Facebook, Instagram, blogging, Google AdWords, affiliate marketing, influencer marketing, Email marketing, content marketing, YouTube marketing, online PR and many more. Get to learn more and in-depth about digital marketing that will add more value to your skills. Our institute provides 100% placement assistance to excellent and reputed organizations to start your career. Hence, there is an excellent reason to join our academy. Our courses are designed and delivered by expert practitioners who excel in a variety of digital specialism.
NADM remains on top of things with Digital Marketing patterns. We leave no stones unturned in preparing our understudies into Digital Marketing Experts and ingraining the information. Take in about computerized promoting from the best institute of advanced advertising in Lucknow.
- About Social Media Manager
A social media manager develops a company’s social media strategy and
manages their social channels. This often includes Facebook, Instagram,
Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and Pinterest. In addition to being the voice of a
brand, social media managers analyze the results of their campaigns by
tracking engagement metrics such as likes, clicks and shares.
- Skills required to become Social Media Manager
- They Must Have Solid Communication Skills.
- They Must Be Social and should think out of the box.
- They Must Have Personality & Creativity.
- They Must Be Up on Digital Data.
- They must be Creative and should have Logical thinking.
- They Must Write & Edit Well.
- They Must Have Visual as well as Content Writing skills.
- They Must Be Flexible & Adaptable.
- They Must Be Great Marketers.
- They Must Have Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Pros of becoming a Social Media Manager
1. It’s social media.
The variety of platforms and the variety of possibilities of these platforms
makes it highly addictive. Social media makes things a lot more direct, a lot
more fun and a lot more interesting.
2. You get to talk to awesome people every single day
You can generate conversations and create real friendships through these
channels. The people in your community are there because they believe in
3. It’s fast interaction
If you want a question answered ASAP, you can get it answered and vice
versa. Social media provides the perfect platform to listen and respond. It’s
live and it’s constant.
4. Opportunities are endless
The amount of different content you can post to social media is endless.
Example-Quotes, images, infographics, jokes, articles, facts, videos etc.
5. You can get ahead of the competition
If you can think of innovative ways to use social media, and know how to
use each platform to its own advantage, you’ll definitely succeed in a
career of social media.
6. You can learn a lot
Companies are trying out different strategies every day. Some of them
work and some of them don’t. But the ones that work you can definitely
learn from it.
- Cons of becoming a Social Media Manager
1. It’s time consuming
When it comes to social media, it’s important to spend time doing tasks that
are going to benefit you and your company. But you’ve also got to be
willing to spend as much time as possible researching new trends, learning
them and putting them into practice.
2. You deal with complaints
Social media is becoming the new way of dealing with customer
service. Instead of phoning up or sending an email, people now take to
Twitter and Facebook to share their opinions, so you have to take actions
on their complaints.
3. Social media never stops
No matter what time of the day it is, you’ve got to be active. The online
community never sleeps, so you should be active 24×7.
4. You represent your company
Representing your company on social media means you are the first
impression they get of your company. Act negatively and it reflects your
company and your community in a bad way.
We’re all aware of how negative things can get on social media. It’s up to
you how you deal with it. This is where your characteristics need to be
strong and positive.
6. Its not easy
A lot of people want a job in social media because they think they’re going
to spend all of their time browsing through Twitter, pinning things on
Pinterest and uploading images to Instagram. Idea creation, promotion,
analysis and evaluation are just some of the other tasks you’ll have to do
as a social media manager.
- Types of Job Roles Social Media Manager
1) Social Media Manager
They are responsible for representing their company’s brand on social as
well as developing social media campaigns.
2) Social Media Strategist
They may be responsible for promoting events, contests, or new products
on their organization’s social channels. They also look at the performance
of their content in order to measure and report social ROI to the higher-ups
3) Social Media Specialist
They are mostly concerned with implementation. They write social copy,
draft replies to messages and comments, and stay on top of key trends in
social media. They’ll network with key influencers in their industry to spread
their brand message and make valuable connections.
- Best social media marketing course
Social Media Marketing course is offered by NADM-National Academy of
Digital Marketing an initiative by Digital Juggler.
The course covers social media strategy basics first and then branches out
into how to keep a social media following engaged. The final few lessons
explore content creation and how to appeal to a social media audience from
a business standpoint. For Social Media marketing there are a different
set of courses for Google analytics there are different courses. They will
provide digital marketing certification also. Their many other institutes
also but they don’t give real-time field experience. They only provide
fundamental trainings. But NADM is India’s first agency based institute
where you will get advanced learning experience.
Start your own business with a group of other small business by learning
SEO is an acronym that stands for search engine optimization, which is the process of optimizing your website to get organic, or un-paid, traffic from the search engine results page.
Common tasks associated with SEO include creating high-quality content, optimizing content around specific keywords, and building Backlinks.
- Write a Compelling Title Tag and Meta Description.
- Title tags and meta descriptions are the headline and summary that appear on a search engine results page (SERP). They help tell both people and search engines what a specific web page is all about.
- A title tag should include relevant keywords and phrases that describe what that page is about. So if the title you create is not relevant for the page, Google can choose to show a different title instead and affect your ranking.
- Meta description should be unique for every page of your website and should inspire curiosity and have relevant keywords about what searchers will get.
- Optimize Your Images.
- Use the right file format to increase user experience.
- Resize your image in lesser dimensions.
- Use keyword in filename and alt tags to rank better.
- Optimize the image title with appropriate keywords.
- Use unique images instead of stock photos to help your search ranking
- Ensure that your text complements the images.
- Optimize Your Page Speed.
- Use a CDN (Content Delivery Network).
- Avoid images of large size.
- Reduce the number of HTTP requests if possible.
- Use Internal Linking.
- Internal links will also provide search engines with more information about the depth of your insights and what you have to offer customers.
- Internal links help the algorithms find other information you have to offer on a particular subject so they are able to link the various pieces together and grasp the value of the user experience you offer visitors.
- Improve the User Experience on Your Website.
- Useful: Your content should be original and fulfill the needs of the user without any irrelevant or fake content.
- Desirable: Image, identity, brand, and other design elements are used to evoke emotion & appreciation to impact the user’s mind with the description about the webpage and about the section.
- Findable: Content needs to be navigable and locatable onsite and offsite with proper internal and external links to make easier for user to navigate your webpage.
- Include Keywords in Your URL.
- URLs are an integral part of an effective SEO strategy. Consider them to be one of the key ingredients to make your website easily accessible on the internet.
- Your site’s URLs should be defined in a consistent way that fits into a logical structure. The URL structure you decide on should reflect how your site’s content is organized and the URLs should contain the keywords that your visitors use to find your site.
- Focus on Getting More Authoritative Backlinks.
- A Backlinks is a link created when one website links to another. Backlinks are also called “inbound links” or “incoming links.”
- The best Backlinks are both authoritative and relevant.
- Create and promote relevant, industry leading content to the right group of authoritative websites.
- The best Backlinks are both authoritative and relevant.
- Publish Long-form Content.
- Long form content ranks very well; so aim to set a goal of 2,000 words for your long-form content.
- Long-Form Content Garners More Backlinks ;so those additional Backlinks will help you rank with the SERPs.
- Social Media Hearts Long-Form Content ; One of the best ways to draw in a large audience and increase engagement, as well as conversions is to create content, that’s shareable on social media as long-form content performs better as compared to short-form content.
- Always Focus on Quality over Quantity in long-form content.
With the growing population and technology, almost 4.66 billion people are active internet users, encompassing 60 percent of the global population. Nowadays , mobile has now become the main channel for web access worldwide as versatile web clients represent 91 percent of complete web due to which there is tremendous growth in online marketing or u can say digital marketing.
Digital marketing is one of the fastest growing industries and is one of the most effective and easiest ways to promote your business and your products. Digital marketing has a wide scope in future and one of its key benefits is that a person of any age or any group can learn it whether you are a graduate, startup or have a well established business as it can boost your sales and will have higher reach as compared to offline business.
Due to covid 19 people are spending more time online which lead to rise in digital marketing jobs as well as digital marketing courses and training institutes. There are various academies, companies which provide courses online as well offline. In the market, there are a number of books available and on you tube too you can find many content about digital marketing.
IMPORTANT CRITERIA TO CONSIDER WHILE SELECTING A DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING INSTITUTE:
- EXPERT TRAINERS
- COURSE DURATION
- WORKING ON LIVE PROJECTS
- INTERNSHIP AND PLACEMENT
Almost all the institutes provide these things but there are more things to consider while opting for a course like practical learning, affordable fee structure, lifetime support, free workshop, flexible batches etc. which our institute National academy of digital marketing (NADM) will provide you.
National academy of digital marketing(NADM) is a digital marketing institute based in Lucknow which provides both offline as well as online courses and has 60+ modules in courses which will enhance your knowledge about search engine optimization, content marketing, social media marketing, Email marketing, mobile marketing, Affiliate marketing, E-commerce Marketing, Event marketing, WordPress management, Personal branding, google AdWords, blogging etc. Our institute aims to provide the best training to students who are willing to pursue their career in digital marketing. As our institute provides 100 percent placement assistance to good and reputed organizations to start your career so there is a good reason to join our academy.
ABOUT ADVANCE DIGITAL MARKETING PROGRAM:
The Advanced digital marketing course will give you all you require to prevail in the corporate universe of showcasing and publicizing. On completion of this course, you will be able to develop and execute a solid digital marketing strategy. This Digital Marketing Course offers you a wide range of multiple modules that are authorized and hyper-significant inside the setting of online advertising.
WHAT ADVANCE TOPIC YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- Advance SEO- It involves technical concepts and some deeper knowledge about google algorithms like using targeted comparison words, creating content hubs, using animated images to improve time on site etc.
- PAID(PPC)- one of the best ways to design search and display paid advertising on google advertising platform.
- Digital marketing strategy- how to create a great strategy to grow your business with the right audience.
- Website development- help you to create your website and maintain it.
- Digital copy writing- Step by step instructions to configuration promoting and showcasing duplicate to suit your objective business sectors and catch consideration.
- Content marketing- To create unique and great content which is different from others and are on trending.
- Brand management – How to manage a particular brand or an influencer.
- Public relation- Fundamental of digital public relationship principles
- Sales optimization- Advance google analytics, conversion rate optimization, growth hacking, multi- touch point marketing.
- Advanced web analytics- web analytics is the collection of data and information and analysis of the website data.
- Make money with blogging- how to create your own website and earn money.
- Freelancing- You can work as a single person on your terms and conditions.
ADVANCE DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE BENEFITS:
- With this course you will establish yourself as a digital expert and your skill will get enhanced.
- It will provide good job opportunities from organizations all over the world.
- It will grow your skill which will provide a higher package.
- These courses can help to start your own business.
- You can also work as a freelancer as it has the advantage that you can work on your own terms and has flexible work timings.
- In case you already own a business, it will provide you to reach to more audiences and will grow your sales to a much greater extent.